1. Standard Open Water Scuba Equipment (Mask, Fins, Exposure Protection, BCD, Regulator "first stage, one second stage regulator, low pressure inflator, and pressure guage)
2. One Primary Light (larger style, bright as you can afford)
3. One secondary light (small easy to clip off or fit in pocket)
4. One cavern or cave reel with a minimum of 250 feet of line.
5. One extra regulator setup including, first stage, one second stage regulator and pressure guage.
6. (optional) 30 cuft pony cylinder or larger